Walmart East Enterprise, IN
About the Job
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Coordinate and support security measures to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
- Install, monitor, maintain and repair system hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintain operation of system hardware through monitoring functionality, preventative maintenance, identifying and reporting or resolving performance issues.
- Provide support to internal and external customers
- Troubleshoot all system and user issues (hardware and software); report issues and status to manager, leader, or customer throughout the troubleshooting process.
- Associate's Degree in an information systems related field (e.g., computer science, management information systems) OR 6 months experience as a Walmart Logistics associate and 6 months experience using and maintaining computer applications (e.g., networking, troubleshooting, email, spreadsheets, word processing) OR 1 year experience in an information systems related field (e.g., computer science, management information systems)