Manager Learning OPS NJ1 - (2nd Shift)
Walmart Arden, DE
About the Job
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Delivers leadership, functional, and compliance related courses to facility-level and above audiences
- Enhances associate learning and educational content
- Enhances learner experience
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports the certification and promotion process for all field operations leaders (for example, General Managers, Regional Managers)
- 1 years user level of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- 1 years ability to use multiple learning methods and link appropriate methods with subject matter.
- 1 years experience working with remote teams.
- 1 years project/program management and organization skills.
- 2 year s experience collaborating with stakeholders, SMEs, front-line managers and front-line associates.
- 2 year s experience skilled in and can demonstrate planning, creating, implementing, delivering online training.
- 2 year s experience with communication skills for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development, including superior skill in explaining technical topics to novices and collaborating with subject matter experts and managers.
- 2 year s experience with one-to-many and one-to-one communication skills in both classroom and tutorial settings.
- 2 year s knowledge of adult learning and training practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, Education, Human Resources, or related field and 2 years experience in learning and development, training, customer service center, or related field OR 4 years experience in learning and development, training, customer service center, or related field.