Fulfillment Center Manager - Full Time
Walmart Luthersville, GA
About the Job
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Manage daily staffing and workload to meet shop performance goals.
- Manage financial aspects in area of responsibility
- Manage shop operations
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- Associate's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field and 1 year supervisory experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field OR 1 year Walmart Refurb/Service Shop or Walmart Logistics management experience OR 3 years service shop technician experience OR Industrial technical certification (e.g., ASE, Air Conditioning, DOT Brake, DOT Preventative maintenance) and 1 year supervisory experience in heavy duty truck and trailer maintenance