Maintenance Technician-3rd ShiBushnell KS
About the Job
Join our talented team. Employees at Vista Outdoor are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an engaged and accountable workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce: rich in talent, background, ideas and experience.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
Our Olathe Distribution Center is seeking a highly motivated individual to add to the Maintenance Team for our night shift from 12am-8:30am(M-F). This person will be largely self-directed and with the main effort being Preventive Maintenance. This team member will have the ability to professionally communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing. Maintenance Team members possess a broad range of knowledge including automated conveying equipment, printers, pneumatics, hydraulics, scales, lift trucks, compressors, hvac, and general building. Use of Word and Excel is required along with strong technical skills, preventive maintenance experience, and troubleshooting ability.
- Knowledge of OHSA safety regulations for Maintenance
- Troubleshoot 480 vac 3 phase, motor controls, contactors, relays, vfd's, fuses,ect
- Replacement of motors, gearboxes, conveyor accessories etc
- Able to read electrical schematics and drawings
- Timely completion of work orders and preventive maintenance feedback
- Support building and facilities maintenance, plumbing, hvac, lighting, etc.
- Inspection of lift trucks on work order request
- Allen Bradley PLC's a plus
- Two years' experience in Preventive Maintenance
Must be able to lift 10 to 50 lbs. regularly and on occasion up to 75 lbs. while performing job duties. The individual will be able to stand, walk, use and reach with hands, climb stairs, ladders, stoop, kneel, and crawl to work on equipment.
Ability to calmly prioritize multiple requests in a short amount of time, technical competency with machinery, electrical, pipe fitting, plumbing, hvac, welding, carpentry, etc., basic pc skills including Excel and word, patience and the ability to remain calm is a must.
Our working environment is a non-air-conditioned warehouse Distribution Center, exposure to dust, heat, noise, and potential hazardous materials. Will be required to work a flexible schedule, at times.
- High school or equivalent
- OSHA 10 strongly desired
- Associates in Applied Science in Electronics, strongly desired
- 5 + years in multiple technical disciplines
- PLC experience
- Preventive Maintenance experience a must
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled