Nordic Center Specialist
Vail Resorts Keystone, CO
About the Job
- Experience with snowmobile operations for the grooming of Nordic trails.
- Provides lessons and guided tours in one or more of the following areas: cross-country skiing, skate skiing and snowshoeing.
- Enhances the guest experience through application of teaching and communication skills.
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance to include waxing of skate and classic skis.
- Works in the Nordic Center ski and rental shop
- Other duties as assigned
- High School or equivalent
- Nordic experience, classic, skate required
- Must have prior snowmobile experience, require
- Valid Colorado driver's license
- Nordic Retail/Rental experience preferred
- Course/Track setting preferred
- Knowledge of the Resort,
- Guest service experience
The budgeted range starts at 12.75 - 14.40 . Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus...
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
We 're looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team - where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.