Lead Product Sales
Vail Resorts Lewisberry, PA
About the Job
Our Ticket Sales Agents are part of the front lines of our resort operations and our Leads provide a special function; assisting with reports and the ticket/pass office closing procedures.
Job duties of this position include:
- Ability to provide sellers with on-going support and training regarding proper closing procedures, including required documentation and backup for closing reports.
- Review daily reports for accuracy and proper documentation backup as well as being responsible for daily deposits and bank drops according to policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate daily records including over/short report by ticket seller and location plus maintain a daily log with explanations regarding closing problems and over/short discrepancies.
- Provide feedback and documentation to manager/supervisor on accuracy and performance of staff with regard to closing reports and over/short report.
- Maintain adequate window closing supplies, adhere to company policies and procedures, be willing to work in any ticket/season pass office where it may be warranted and possess working knowledge of a POS System.
- Closers will also be responsible for, on occasion, opening and closing sales locations and offices in an efficient manner.
- High school education or equivalent
- Computer skills
- Must have ability to communicate fluently (written and oral) in English
- Flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, etc
- Cash handling experience
- Excellent guest service
- RPOS experience - Preferred
- Experience in a guest service field - Preferred
Interesting and Informational Links:
- Find out more about Vail Resorts Recruitment and "like" our page on Facebook
- Find out more about our Company Policies
As one of the east coast's most legendary winter destinations, Roundtop is dedicated to providing guests with world-class ski experiences. Make Roundtop your home-away-from-home when you join our team and become part of the family today. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.