Sr Analyst, Strategic Sourcing and Procurement
About the Job
Univision is seeking an experienced, talented and energetic Sr. Analyst based in Miami, FL with strong interpersonal and collaboration/teamwork skills to join our Strategic Sourcing and Procurement department. The Sr. Analyst will be responsible for support the sourcing and procurement organization to meet goals and objectives to the overall strategy. Develop savings methodology for cost savings validation based on sourcing strategies and compliance management. Support Managers with the RFx tendering process and the subsequent analysis including detailed analysis to category opportunities and data mining efforts. Support the financial analysis of the various portfolios, including market price benchmarking and total cost analysis. This person will support Sourcing Managers with presentations and updates for internal and external audiences.
- Manage, implement and drive procurement strategies for strategic sourcing and procurement activities under the guidance of direct report
- Engage with Sourcing Portfolio team members to understand the sourcing strategies and strategic contracts in place for all portfolios - ensure sourcing instructions from Sourcing Managers are clear.
- Implementation of Tactical and Strategic sourcing agreements
- Ensure consistent application of sourcing & procurement policy across all business groups
- Support managers by providing timely and accurate assistance on relevant topics and initiatives as required
- Support team members on presentations and dashboard tool creations updates for internal and external audiences
- Coordinate procurement projects and RFX as needed.
- Address/escalate supplier non-performance as appropriate
- Measure compliance by end users to Sourcing & Procurement policies and contracts
- Identify opportunities to standardize purchasing requirements
- Proactively identify and deliver Hard savings and Cost Avoidance in line with set targets
- Identify and propose cost reduction/continuous performance improvement (supplier) opportunities.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS/or BA with a minimum of 3 years in sourcing, procurement or a related financial or accounting disciplines
- Oracle, Basware, Spend HQ, Tableau, Thinkcell, Smartsheet knowledge
- Contracting language familiarity and proficiencies a plus
- Strong analytics and presentation skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal skills and track record of stakeholder/supplier management
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous consulting or investment banking experience are a plus
- Knowledge of Spanish language is a plus
- Must be willing to work from office in Miami, FL
- Employment/education will be verified
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis