Univision Teaneck, NJ
About the Job
Univision Radio is looking for an innovative and creative Show Producer to help develop and oversee the content strategy and daily show production of a winning radio show/digital brand.
- Establish and oversee the daily production workflow of the assigned show/s with the purpose of meeting and exceeding ratings and revenue goals for the daypart and station.
- Organize and lead the daily show content research, topic selection and final Run of Show.
- Develop the on-air and digital promotional strategies of the show he/she oversees, together with the station's Content Director, Head of Production and digital team.
- Oversee the creation of original digital content (video, audio, photos) and the repurposing of the show's daily on- air content for online distribution, syndication and other purposes.
- Collaborate with the marketing and community relations teams to ensure brand visibility and strategy synergy.
- On-air Collaboration and participation
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years minimum in a similar position
- Excellent communication, organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient both in English and Spanish
- Proficient using basic audio and video editing software, including running a radio station studio board
- Proficient in digital content marketing and social media
- Experienced phone screening and directing a multi cast show
Desired Skills & Experience
- Associates or bachelor's degree
- Must be a team player with solid show content judgement
- Requires knowledge of the Hispanic community and traditions
- After Effects, Photoshop and Adobe Premiere
- Experience script writing (comedy)
- Must be willing to work from office in Teaneck, NJ
- Employment/education will be verified
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a fulltime basis
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays