Research Analyst, Brand Analytics & Custom Researc
About the Job
Univision is seeking a talented Sr. Analyst - Primary Research to work within the Brand Analytics team based in the US,. The Brand Analytics team has four main areas of concentration: brand, consumer and strategic research as well as managing the Univisionistas Community, giving a voice to our most loyal viewers. Within those areas of expertise, the BA team conducts an array of impactful and scalable projects that guide strategy for the Univision brand, Programming, messaging and positioning. In addition, Brand Analytics projects solidify our leadership in the industry, by producing conference-facing thought leadership on the Hispanic audience and consumer.
The successful candidate should also be versed across research methodologies (quantitative and qualitative,) especially quantitative analyses on research projects to inform strategy and insights across the different teams within Univision. This individual must be a strategic and creative thinker, a self-starter, and a collaborator willing to learn and share ideas.
- Support team members in any and all necessary aspects of research execution such as questionnaire development and review, survey testing, fieldwork tracking, analysis and Support in the data analysis and synthesize primary (qualitative and quantitative) to uncover actionable insights.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, outlining clear objectives, sharing timelines, and updating stakeholders on key project milestones.
- Manage custom research efforts, from analysis plans and development of reports or key findings summaries.
- Create insightful presentations with compelling stories and graphics that help communicate insights to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Work with Crossfunctional teams, including creative and marketing teams helping translate findings into actionable insights
- Proofread and optimize surveys to Spanish
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree required. Previous entertainment or streaming video experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of primary consumer market research experience.
- Knowledge of a broad range of quantitative and qualitative research techniques and methodologies.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Fluent in Spanish (read and write)
- Ability to work in different projects with high attention to detail; strong project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable working with large data files and cross tabs. Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to break down data/information into meaningful findings
- Strategic thinker and storyteller, able to analyze and translate data into actionable insights and effective presentations
- Effective project management skills: great attention to detail and follow-through, ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with syndicated marketing research tools such as MRI Simmons, Kantar, GFK Consumer Life, Scarborough, AdViews
- Data Processing software, such as Q, SPSS
- Familiarity with survey programming tools, such as Qualtrics, SurveyGizmo, Toluna
- Infographics, advanced visual data representation skills a plus
- Must be willing and work remotely from home office in the US
- Employment/education will be verified
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Flexible to travel to qualitative research or team meetings in NY and Miami