About the Job
Univision is currently seeking a highly motivated, creative and experienced individual for a Multimedia Producer of OTT promotions. In this position, the candidate will have responsibility from conception to delivery of multi-platform promotional materials for OTT platform, developing engaging creative for unique, premium, Spanish content across genres like reality, entertainment and news, movies and sports. In addition to having an overall knowledge of, experience in, and passion for promoting Spanish-language Television, the individual must have a multi-platform mentality and skill set, along with a competitive mindset externally focused on the competition and ways to innovate in today's market.
The ability to work under pressure and adaptability to change are essential in this role. This position will require the candidate to work autonomously and be proactive, while also having strong communication skills and a willingness to work as a team member. Strong attention to detail is a must. A promo demo reel and writing samples are required.
- Develop, create, write and produce compelling and hard selling concepts and copy for promotions and special campaigns across all platforms, including linear TV, radio, digital, and OOH that connect with our Hispanic audience and inspires them to watch, share and talk about PrendeTV content.
- Lead promo shoots.
- Develop mood boards, scripts and schematics based on project objectives
- Work closely with editors, graphic artists and sound designers to ensure that final product is executed flawlessly.
- Close collaboration with other producers on the team in creating concepts.
- Collaborate with teams from other business units to obtain materials and information.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and adjust to last-minute programming changes.
- Ability to review platform KPIs and adjust creative based on performance of shows.
- Work on creative concepts, taglines and presentations for launch campaigns including a 360 approach to promoting shows and VOD content.
- 4-year College degree a plus
- 5 years minimum Network On-Air Promotions with a proven track record of developing and producing/directing high quality marketing content with an eye for good taste.
- Strong Spanish-language copywriting skills
- Knowledge of building creative client presentations
- Superior knowledge of the broadcast or AVOD industry; Up to date with current trends and technologies
- Social Media content marketing experience a plus.
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Strong communication, organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge and clear understanding of US Hispanic market a plus
- Experiential marketing experience a plus
- Must be willing to work remotely and/or from offices in Miami, FL
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice