Programming Administration Systems Sup
About the Job
Univision is seeking a detail and processed oriented Programming Admin Systems Supervisor in Miami, FL. The selected candidate will be responsible for tracking all programming changes to ensure Scheduling grids and Traffic logs are updated accordingly for Univision, UniMas and Galavision; provide overall support for the Programming Administration Systems, and coverage for Admin Coordinators during time off. They will also execute daily/monthly report of deliverables from our external content partners for Programming and Finance.
- Complete understanding of the internal Asset Management, Scheduling, Operations and Traffic systems, their functionalities, challenges, and adapt to strategic changes, working alongside various departments and a Technical Support team.
- Responsible for the entry and verification of all scheduled assets in the Traffic system for linear playback.
- Participate in the development and execution of new ideas, processes with the Technical Support team as it pertains to asset management and the scheduling systems.
- Track and maintain deliverable information details of all deliverables from our external content partners; program media, promotional material, including, but not limited to duration, version copies and replacements.
- Effective communication to upper management on issues facing the department. Must present alternatives to solve the issue, as well as identifying the level and type of support required from management.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years of experience in the television media industry as it applies to the programming/scheduling administrative functions and procedures required to implement content strategies.
- Experience in a programming/media
- Analytical skills: capacity to identify and prioritize issues and underlying roots, plus quickly gather data and develop recommendations.
- Detail and process-oriented skills: capacity to multitask and maintain a good level of understanding of multiple operational functions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, plus excellent interpersonal skills: capacity to relate to multi-layer stakeholders.
- Maintain a "thoughtful partnership" mentality: Addressing issues, providing solutions and claiming ownership of department initiatives, while maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish, English)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must be willing to work remotely and from office in Doral, FL.
- Employment/education will be verified
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, type, and sit for up to (8) hours
- Must be capable of working long hours on computer-based equipment.