Motion Graphics Designer
About the Job
Univision is seeking a talented motion graphic designer based in Miami , proficient i n Adobe After Effects , Cinema 4d, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, detail-oriented , strong communication skills , strong eye for design and be tech - savvy . This role performs a wide range of duties with a unique blend of design, animation, and client communication. This individual 's focus would be on high quality animation and team collaboration . Responsible for creating materials in a wide variety of formats for on-air and social media with a focus on design. Create client-facing materials and oversees their projects from conception to completion as well as working with others to complete projects . Must be a true team-player, with an emphasis on quality and timeliness. Candidate most work well under pressure. The successful candidate will be a strategic and creative thinker, a self-starter, and a collaborator , willing to learn and share ideas . M u st be flexible on the schedule, be willing to work nights and weekends as well as holidays.
- Collaborate with A rt D irector / A ssistant Art D irectors and other colleagues.
- Take initiative on projects a nd deliver innovative solutions for Promotions, Sales Integrations , and Special Projects for on-air and social platforms.
- Create graphics and projects for easy use by other team members and client s .
- Adhere to brand guidelines and still push creative boundaries .
- Work closely with producers, directors, and other graphics designers to incorporate design assets into motion graphics .
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 + years of professional experience in the field of motion graphic design .
- Expert proficiency using industry software applications, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Cinema 4d.
- Excellent communication skills are crucial.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Willingness to take feedback/criticism and improve upon skills.
- Detail oriented, with ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with extremely tight deadlines.
- Goo d time management skills with the ability to organize, prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner .
- Must have a current and evolving sense of design with an e xcellent eye for detail.
- Creative problem solver with a positive attitude with a strong ability to over-communicate .
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications simultaneously and budget restrictions .
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment for multiple key stakeholders
Desired Skills & Experience
- Fluent in Spanish (read and write )
- Must be willing to work from office in Doral, FL, and the ability to temporarily work remotely
- Employment/education will be verified
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Ability to stand, walk, bend, type, and sit for up to (8) hours