Mgr, Podcast Production and Operations
About the Job
Univision Communications is the leading media company serving Hispanic America. Our powerhouse portfolio includes Television, Radio, Interactive and Experiential offerings that inform, empower and entertain more Hispanics each day than any other media company in the country. Our Company values serve as a compass for our actions and the foundation for our interactions with employees, customers, and suppliers. They are our defining principles that state what we believe: Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation, Diversity, Service, and Excellence.
This individual is a critical member of the Univision Audio team who must be technically skilled, self-directed, highly motivated, detail-oriented, structured, innovative and display an incredible work ethic. Must be an avid podcast consumer, is intricately tuned into the latest industry trends, and an operations and workflow leader. This person must be able to multitask and has a proven ability to complete projects, solve production and deliverly workflows, think creatively, and communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders.
- Primary liaison with ongoing podcast productions
- Lead on automated audio extraction workflow
- Production and operations lead
- Oversee the audio editing, guest management and copywriting.
- Create an optimal user experience for podcasting consumers across all Univision platforms
- Develop and execute promotional plans to ensure consistency across product categories in the Univision podcasting ecosystem
- Work with appropriate Univision division stakeholders to develop and execute consistent content strategy.
- Manage new product development and execution of unified audio strategy
- Work closely with multiple productions team, marketing and engineering teams to deliver quick time-to-market and consistent reporting on podcast performance and ad-campaign performance.
- Partner with sales teams for monetization strategies.
- Provide coverage, marketing, and client support for the Director of Podcast Development.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in podcast production and publishing workflows.
- Experience working with podcasting, digital, and social media platforms
- Demonstrated experience podcasting deal structures
- Proficiency in audio design and audio mixing
- Strong verbal, written skills and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong narrative development creative skills.
- Solid understanding of podcasting monetization strategies
- Ability to leverage software & technology (studio and field recording) to maximize effectiveness
- Strong intrapersonal skills
- Professional presence with demonstrated ability to interact with clients in all environments
- Experience with podcats publishing platforms, audio KPI, and social media platforms
- Spanish language fluency, a must
- Must be willing to work from home or office
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, type, edit, reach and sit for up to (10) hours