Marketing Sales Assoc, Political Advocacy Governme
About the Job
In an effort to better serve our customers in the rapidly changing political advertising environment, the Univision PAG Team has embarked on an aggressive and exciting mission to super-serve our leading political advertisers. Our mission is to be an integral resource to political advertisers, marketers, and agency partners helping them build their business by connecting them with Hispanic voters.
The PAG Marketing Sales Assistant will provide full administrative and project support from beginning to end in support of the PAG Ad Sales Team. This includes full sales support of PAG team and SVP. Lead the creation of all sales and marketing materials, voter website content, and client outreach as well as
the role and can quickly build relationships and partner with the sales team and management to ensure communication and coordination among internal team members as well as our clients.
- Full Sales Support to the PAG team and SVP.
- Assist political sales team by providing political market research and relevant data for key client meetings
- Act as the PAG point person for all political business including key operating metrics and client-facing presentations.
- General administrative assistance and ad hoc analysis or information request by PAG teams
- Creation of all client-facing marketing materials and presentations
- Creation of weekly updates for voter website
- Creation of client database and content for bi-monthly client newsletters
- Creation of all content and marketing materials for conferences
Required Skills & Experience
- Energetic self-starter with excellent written and oral communication skills to interact with internal clients including senior level executives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Must be able to manage, multi-task, prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong analytical skills and be detailed-oriented
- Exceptional collaboration and teamwork skills
- Well-organized, disciplined responsible approach to the work
- Flexible with ability to adjust to changing priorities
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) competency preferred
- 4-year College degree preferred
- Media, Communications, a/o finance background preferred
- 1-3 years' experience in marketing or administrative role
- Must be willing to work from offices in Washington, DC (currently remote from DC Area)
- Employment/education will be verified
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis