Intern - Digital Sales
About the Job
As the leading company reaching Hispanic America today, Univision delivers premier entertainment, news, and sports content to U.S. Hispanics through its television, radio, and interactive platforms. Univision is looking to recruit top talent for our Internship program to join our mission of informing, entertaining, and empowering U.S. Hispanic consumers. The ideal candidate is at the top of their class, is a self-starter, and is eager to learn in a team environment. Our internship program strives to grow our interns' knowledge of the media industry and expand their networking opportunities.
SUMMER PROGRAM DETAILS :
- 9-week paid program; maximum of 40 hours/per week.
- Program starts June 7th, 2021 through August 6th, 2021.
- Exposure to various business leaders and company initiatives.
- Training and development workshops to build transferrable business skills.
- Projects are designed to build knowledge, skills, and experience in the Media Industry.
Learn about CPG and grocery industry, digital tech platforms, training, and development.
- Develop marketing materials including building client proposals and ad sales decks
- Create social media calendars for client campaigns, including writing social media copy
- Participate in brainstorms and ideation sessions for RFPs and client pitches
- Collaborate on marketing projects and participate in team calls
- Analyze trends in digital and social media marketing, make relevant recommendations to the management team
PREFERRED MAJORS :
- Related fields
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Must be pursuing a bachelor's degree at an accredited institution
- Must be a rising Jr., rising Sr., or recent May 2021 graduate
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Proficient Excel skills required
- Proficient PowerPoint skills required
- Results oriented and attention to details
- Ability to work in a team setting as well as independently with minimal supervision
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Team-oriented mindset
- Quick learner and curious about the business
- Reliable, organized and possess excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Preferred: Proficient Microsoft Office, Smartsheet, OneDrive, and firm knowledge of internet navigation skills required.
- Previous internship experience and/or participated in college clubs/organizations, and/or in-depth coursework in a related field
- Ability to identify issues, analyze data, develop, recommend, and implement solutions
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS :
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Employment/education will be verified
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Must be willing to work from the offices in New York, NY or Miami, FL, fully remote, and/or hybrid