Intern - Digital Sales
About the Job
As the leading company reaching Hispanic America today, Univision delivers premier entertainment, news, and sports content to U.S. Hispanics through its television, radio, and interactive platforms. Univision is looking to recruit top talent for our Internship program to join our mission of informing, entertaining, and empowering U.S. Hispanic consumers. The ideal candidate is at the top of their class, is a self-starter, and is eager to learn in a team environment. Our internship program strives to grow our interns' knowledge of the media industry and expand their networking opportunities.
SUMMER PROGRAM DETAILS :
- 9-week paid program; maximum of 40 hours/per week.
- Program starts June 7th, 2021 through August 6th, 2021.
- Exposure to various business leaders and company initiatives.
- Training and development workshops to build transferrable business skills.
- Projects are designed to build knowledge, skills, and experience in the Media Industry.
Digital Media is a fast faced and constantly changing medium- and now with the addition of our new Streaming PrendeTV platform, the intern would be at the forefront of learning about new digital content and sales opportunities. The intern would help prepare for launch and kick off sales contests and other fun sales related activities, such as sales blitzes.
- Assist with the sales, marketing, presentations and creation of case studies
- Assist with coordinated sales contests, digital training programs, and the formulation of materials for both
- Assist in all Digital related sales efforts and learn the process from prospecting and customer needs analysis to presentation, client sale and retention efforts
- Assist in appointment dialing and setting appointments for the sales staff
- Find articles and other relevant marketing updates to help strengthen the digital value proposition
PREFERRED MAJORS :
Marketing, Communication, Business, Sales
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Must be pursuing a bachelor's degree at an accredited institution
- Must be a rising Jr., rising Sr., or recent May 2021 graduate
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Proficient Excel skills required
- Proficient PowerPoint skills required
- Results oriented and attention to details
- Ability to work in a team setting as well as independently with minimal supervision
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Strong Digital and Sales Acumen
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Team-oriented mindset
- Quick learner and curious about the business
- Reliable, organized and possess excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Preferred: Proficient Microsoft Office, Smartsheet, OneDrive, and firm knowledge of internet navigation skills required.
- Previous internship experience and/or participated in college clubs/organizations, and/or in-depth coursework in a related field
- Ability to identify issues, analyze data, develop, recommend, and implement solutions
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS :
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Employment/education will be verified
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Must be willing to work from the offices in Miami, FL, fully remote, and/or hybrid