Digital Media Strategist - Programmatic
About the Job
Univision is seeking an experienced, talented and energetic Digital Media Strategist - Programmatic based in New York, NY with strong interpersonal and collaboration/teamwork skills to join our Digital Sales department. The successful candidate will be responsible for account management (pre-to post sale) of our digital clients by support given to the Sales team. This individual will manage and grow a roster of key programmatic and pre-empt accounts by offering outstanding service and strategic recommendations.
- Responsible for all new programmatic, private and preferred deals and pre-empt partners as well as relationship management of existing deals and clients.
- Work closely with the programmatic yield and operations team to rapidly onboard new customers.
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with Agencies, Trading Desks, DSPs, networks, and all demand sources.
- Partner with Sales in the completion of programmatic RFPs, deal execution and management
- Partner with Sales in creation of persuasive sales presentations on programmatic media using market trends, case studies and Univision products
- Work cross-functionally with operations and yield teams to set up campaigns for success
- Manage successful client deployments and ensure ongoing high client satisfaction; and renewal for recurring and incremental business.
- Analyze performance of campaigns and think of ways to increase spend
- Interact and collaborate effectively with multiple internal teams, including all external communications
- Act as the client's main point of contact and the subject matter expert on all campaigns
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in digital account management with an agency, brand, and/or top online publisher with a concentration in programmatic
- Strong knowledge and grasp of media math and media plans
- Windows, Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel proficiency
- Prior experience building compelling proposals for clients
- Strong project management skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail and organization
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of major SSPs, DSPs, Trading Desks, Ad Exchanges and optimization platforms
- Experience with Ad Technology/Ad Platforms: ideally, Google AdManager
- Deep understanding of media landscape, services, and technologies
- Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple and varied tasks and campaigns in a timely manner
- Excellent client service and verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge across the department
- Operative and/or 3rd party Vendor experience preferred
- Fluent in Spanish (read and write) a plus, but not a must!
- Energetic self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical capabilities and collaboration skills
- Experience in multi-tasking work environment and thrive in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Must be willing to work from office in New York, NY
- Employment/education will be verified
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis