Branded Content Strategist-Temp
About the Job
Univision is seeking a talented Brand Strategist based remotely. The successful candidate must provide ideation and development of branded content sales solutions to better serve advertising clients and to support the growth of Univision Local Digital business, with particular focus in branded content and social media.
- Assist Creative Lead in ideation process: Kickoff and development of campaign concept, Playbook creation.
- Work in conjunction with the Univision Editorial and Radio teams to identify 360 and digital first sales opportunities and package for sellers to take to market.
- Assist Creative Lead in collaborating with Network DIG team, Partners Solutions Group and Local Sales Leaders to maximize the commercial value of tent poles and prime time tv programming for local audiences and clients.
- Oversee production of video and graphic content, including: vetting and leading production team. Managing content creation and approvals process.
- Work with Account Managers to project manage productions from beginning to end, ensuring timely delivery of content for client approval, and identifying opportunities for optimization in campaign.
- Create meaningful visual communications that tell a compelling and concise story to help sell through client solutions and drive sales.
- Analyze trends in social media, experiential, and emerging platforms and technologies, to make relevant recommendations to the management team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert in social media platforms and keeping up with the latest updates and offerings.
- Expert in ideation and concept development. Ability to lead the creative ideation process from pitch, all the way to production, and recap.
- Ability to ideate in 360 - digital and social media heavy, intertwining TV and radio elements.
- Experience managing productions and working with third party producers.
- Experience with project management, including building timelines, overseeing production deliverables, managing client deadlines, and related tasks.
- Must be willing to work on nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Excellent in both written and oral English skills and Spanish skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Five (5) years minimum experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution.
- Seven (7) years minimum of social media and digital content experience, including growing social media audiences and driving deep engagement.
- Experience visually translating clients' goals and objectives into actionable and measurable digital marketing programs that align with offerings.
- Experience analyzing social media metrics and paid strategy effectively to drive results.
- Spanish and English language fluency required, (must be native/business level), both written and oral.
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
- Ability to work effectively across functions (creative, operations, sales), display executive presence, and communicate recommendations clearly and persuasively.
- Must have excellent and proven relationship-building, written and oral presentation skills.
- Candidate must be motivated, disciplined, flexible, and be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity
- Proficiency in Power Point, Excel, etc.
- Strong organizational, detail, problem-solving, follow-up skills.
- Results-focused, with the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
- Must be willing to work remotely.
- Employment/education will be verified.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, type, and sit for up to (8) hours