About the Job
University Hospitals Case Medical Center / Case Western Reserve School of Medicine
Position Location: Cleveland, Ohio & surrounding regional facilities
Position Type: Full-time Physician
Specialty: Radiology-Regional Radiology
The Department of Radiology at University Hospitals of Cleveland (UHCMC)/Case Western Reserve University is seeking a highly motivated board-certified or board eligible radiologist with fellowship training for a full-time position in our regional radiology practice. The selected candidate will join a state-of-the-art regional radiology practice. We have a large outreach service area in Northeast Ohio and staff an academic medical center, 12 regional hospitals and 30 ambulatory facilities. Our regional practice consists of over 30 radiologists.
The Department of Radiology performs 1.5 million exams per year. Our world-renowned health care network is anchored by our flagship facility, UHCMC. This 947-bed academic medical center and tertiary-care hospital has been consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best hospitals in all 12 medical and surgical specialties.
· Interested candidates should be proficient in general radiological procedures.
· Candidates will be required to read CT, MR, ultrasound, mammography and conventional radiography
· Board certified (or eligible) in Diagnostic Radiology with Fellowship training
· Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment
· Fellowship training is strongly desired
· The selected candidates may also be required to perform ultrasound and CT guided procedures
· All health system community facilities feature state-of-the-art equipment and PACS system