Associate Media Manager
About the Job
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft's worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player's lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Join a great place to work and shape the future of games. Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Associate Media Manager. This role will manage the development and execution of paid media campaigns targeted to core gamers, casual gamers, and parents/kids. The ideal candidate will have both strategic and tactical experience in large-scale strategy development, execution, reporting, and optimization towards greater campaign efficiency. Must have experience planning across paid social, programmatic, YouTube, search, and managed service channels.
This position will report into a Senior Media Manager and work alongside a dynamic team of media strategists, performance media specialists, audience management, ad ops, analytics, and our external media agency. It is a fast-paced and demanding environment, and as such, strong communication, project management, and organizational skills are essential.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Support media planning team in strategic planning, execution, reporting, and analysis of assigned campaigns
- Stay up to date on brand marketing plans and any impacts to media, and effectively communicate direction and updates to performance media, audience management, ad ops, and agency teams to ensure tactical plans align with overall strategy
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date budgets and flowcharts, including post-campaign reconciliation and billing
- Regularly collaborate with Brand, Content Marketing, and Web Services to determine creative asset needs, spec sheets, creative rotations, and due dates
- Ensure proper delivery, pacing, and tracking of all media tactics
- Analyze the effectiveness of media channels during and post-campaign, and provide actionable insights and key takeaways for leadership and Brand teams
- Work alongside (and occasionally manage) cross functional teams to collaborate on initiatives and ensure campaigns' success
- Establish and manage relationships with key media partners to drive collaboration and innovation
- Research emerging partners and technologies that provide solutions pertinent to our goals and objectives
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience in digital media planning (ad agency experience preferred)
- Proficiency with third party ad servers (DCM), web tracking tools, and performance media platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube/DV360)
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, highly charged environment. Must be very organized and pay special attention to detail.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills to effectively articulate complex ideas to key stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Strong team mentality with both internal and external teams
- Entertainment and gaming background/knowledge a plus
- Ability to navigate challenging situations effectively and with composure
- Bachelors or advanced degree preferred