Digital Inventory Analyst, CA
About the Job
The Addressable Inventory & Yield Analytics Team's (a subset of the Revenue & Yield Management Team) primary responsibilities include digital inventory management, deal approvals, sponsorship forecasting, avails reporting, campaign under-pacing diagnosis, and so much more! The group oversees digital inventory across Disney's entire ad enabled digital portfolio including ABC, ABC Local, Disney Digital, ESPN, Freeform, FX, NatGeo, and partners closely with Hulu inventory. The group consistently interacts with Sales, Pricing & Planning, Operations, Marketing, Client Solutions, Finance and Revenue Analytics.
The Addressable Inventory & Yield Analytics team is seeking a Digital Inventory Analyst who will be an exceptional addition to our growing team. As a Digital Inventory Analyst, you will leverage data to evaluate performance, analyze strategies to optimize yield and implement best-practices to support growth. The right person for this role is a highly motivated problem-solver who is comfortable interpreting large data sets and communicating results throughout a sales organization. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, then this is a great role for you.
- Deal Approvals: work with sales planners on media plan approvals prior to be client submissions.
- Manage, track and optimize the use of ad (video display social) inventory
- Report on and provide insight into business verticals and metrics. Analyze, review and report site traffic, user trends and delivery performance
- Evaluate and forecast sales sponsorship opportunities as well as new targeting, packaging and product offerings
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders across the Sales, Operations, Finance, Marketing, Product and Content teams
- Minimum 2 years of digital media experience (preferably in inventory and operations)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (specifically Excel modeling)
- Proficiency in working in ad serving and ad management tools (Google Ad Manager, Operative One, YieldEx, Salesforce)
- Quantitative-thinker; comfortable dealing with large and/or incomplete data sets
- Strong communication, organization and presentation skills. Collaborative and team player
- Superior problem-solving skills. Ability to challenge status-quo and think big
- Ability to work in a fast-changing work environment
- Bachelor's Degree
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.