Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 36 months of PCU Float Pool experience is required.
• Experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Tennessee license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• Candidates must live at least 100 miles away from this facility in order to be eligible to apply for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
• Flu vaccination required for onboarding. Religious, medical, and personal declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Guaranteed hours: 36
Shift: 7pm - 7am; 36/48 schedule
Contract RN/LPN team members are expected to actively participate in nursing student support and clinical education as we prepare future nurses for the profession. The clinical nursing student education responsibility is expected in addition to/alongside the provision of clinical care practice in every nursing specialty at Ballad Health.
2 references from last 12 months (Any reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
• NIHSS (NIH Stroke Scale)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: TN
- Certifications: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, NIH Stroke Scale, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2023-06-04
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3