Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 12 months of Telemetry Unit experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Meditech is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Kansas license or compact license prior to placement start.
• This role may require floating to additional units and locations
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Type of equipment : iPhone/iMobile, desktop in each room
Scheduling requirements: Needs of the unit
Patient Experience requirements: Bedside Shift Report, AIDET, No Pass Zone
Royal blue Scrubs (Black pants okay)
Candidates must be willing to care for COVID-19 patients.
No Block Scheduling requests. Any special scheduling requests must be made with Manager upon arrival at facility.
There is no shift differential for AM/PM.
• AUTO OFFER - NO INTERVIEW: Please request an interview for one match from this facility at a time. You will not interview with the hiring manager if the facility chooses to extend an offer to you for this position. All time off requests must be submitted at application. Scheduling requests must be worked out with the manager directly upon starting the assignment. Any offers for this job will require a clear “Yes” or “No” response from the nurse within 24hrs or the offer must be declined.
Maximum days off: 10 days
2 references from last 12 months (Any reference type)
• NIHSS (NIH Stroke Scale)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: KS
- Certifications: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, NIH Stroke Scale, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: 1/4-6
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: Start ASAP
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3