Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 24 months of Emergency Department experience is required.
• 3 months of travel experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Oregon license in hand at the time of application.
• This role will require floating to multiple units
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be eligible to apply for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
All time off required at the time of submission.
Cannot be currently or recently (within 6 months) employed with network - Must have left in good status, if former employee.
Facility Beds: 523 // Unit Beds: 58 // Trauma Level 2 Facility
1 travel assign/or has worked in other large ED’s.
Candidate may submit with either PALS or ENPC, but must have one of the two.
Scrubs/color: Blue via exchange machine
Weekends required: Yes at least every other
May float between hospital EDs, but very unlikely.
Start times can be 9,10, 11,12,14 for mids, but will try and keep someone on the same start time for an entire schedule period. Must be open to any start time though.
BLS requires AHA.
1 reference from last 12 months (Any reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
• PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
• NIHSS (NIH Stroke Scale)
• TNCC (Trauma Nurse Core Course)
• CEN (Certified Emergency Nurse)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: OR
- Certifications: Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Certified Emergency Nurse, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, NIH Stroke Scale, Trauma Nurse Core Course, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: 1/3-4
- Shift Type: Variable
- Contract Date: 2023-05-29
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3