Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
• Candidates must have a Ohio license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• This role may require floating to additional units and locations
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
• COVID booster required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
• Flu vaccination required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
must provide EMR usage over last 12 months or candidate will not be considered.
RTO due at time of submission.
Influenza vaccination annually–must be vaccinated to be in any Client Building during flu season; the beginning and end of flu season will be determined in the sole discretion.
2 references (Any reference type)
• NIHSS (NIH Stroke Scale)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: OH
- Certifications: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, NIH Stroke Scale, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2023-05-24
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3