Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 24 months of Acute Care Float Pool experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Missouri license or compact license prior to placement start.
• This role will require floating to multiple locations
• Travel and Local candidates are eligible to apply for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
• Flu vaccination required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Covid Vaccine - Must have 2nd COVID vaccine dose prior to start. Confirm candidate is fully vaccinated / willing to receive 2nd dose before confirming assignment.
Flu Vaccine - All agency co-workers Must have received Flu Vaccination by 11/01/2022.
Candidates must be willing to care for COVID-19 patients.
Flexible contract duration: 13-26 weeks
• AUTO OFFER - NO INTERVIEW: Please request an interview for one match from this facility at a time. You will not interview with the hiring manager if the facility chooses to extend an offer to you for this position. All time off requests must be submitted at application. Scheduling requests must be worked out with the manager directly upon starting the assignment. Any offers for this job will require a clear “Yes” or “No” response from the nurse within 24hrs or the offer must be declined.
Maximum days off: 10 days
2 references from last 12 months (Any reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: MO
- Certifications: Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-11-25
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3