Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 24 months of Telemetry Unit experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Meditech is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Virginia license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• This role may require floating to additional units and locations
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
2 Years Experience In A Hopsital Setting Required
Must have Telemetry and Cardiac drips
Preferred or nice to have Strong cardiac background and SD/PCU experience
Floating Area(s) Med/Surg, PCU if experienced
Scrub Color/Attire – All Black, or black pants and red top for RNs
Every other weekend
Maximum days off: 10 days
2 references from last 12 months (Any reference type)
Proof of driver’s license required to apply
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
• NIHSS (NIH Stroke Scale)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: VA
- Certifications: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, NIH Stroke Scale, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: 1/4-5
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: Start ASAP
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3