Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 24 months of Medical Surgical / Telemetry Unit experience is required.
• Candidates must have a Georgia license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be eligible to apply for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
36 Guaranteed Hours
Signed and readable copy of front and back of American Heart Association card
2 references (Nurse Manager reference type)
Proof of identification required
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: GA
- Certifications: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2023-05-03
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3