Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
• 36 months of role experience is required.
• 24 months of Obstetrics and Gynecology experience is required.
• Experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Massachusetts license prior to placement start.
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
This facility allows only one submission per Candidate at a time. Please request interview for one Match per this facility at a time.
no major holidays, no weekends, no call
Shift: (4) 9 hour shifts with 1 hour lunch.
Must have current (within 2-3 years) experience in antenatal testing/NST/Electronic Fetal Monitoring and/or recent Labor and Delivery experience (including circulating in the OR).
Ambulatory OBGYN experience required.
Education: BSN or higher
2 references from last 12 months (Nurse Manager reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: MA
- Certifications: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2023-05-08
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 9
- Shifts per Week: 4