Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
• 12 months of Psychiatric Unit experience is required.
• Candidates must have a Tennessee license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• This role will require floating to multiple units
• Travel and Local candidates are eligible to apply for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
• COVID booster required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Will include every other weekend
Must be willing to float to other units if needed.
• AUTO OFFER - NO INTERVIEW: Please request an interview for one match from this facility at a time. You will not interview with the hiring manager if the facility chooses to extend an offer to you for this position. All time off requests must be submitted at application. Scheduling requests must be worked out with the manager directly upon starting the assignment. Any offers for this job will require a clear “Yes” or “No” response from the nurse within 24hrs or the offer must be declined.
2 references (Nurse Manager reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: TN
- Certifications: Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2023-05-15
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3