Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 24 months of Oncology Unit experience is required.
• Experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Virginia license or compact license prior to placement start.
• This role will require floating to multiple units
• Travel and Local candidates are eligible to apply for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
- Shift: 36 GWW; 36 or 48 hrs per week.
- Weekend requirement: every other weekend or 6 weekend shifts (sat, sun) in a 6-week schedule
- Holiday requirement: Work 1 holiday if it falls within the contract
- On-call: None
If census down, will float to sister units first (bone marrow transplant and palliative care) before floating to like competency units in the health system.
General medicine with some progressive care experience. Chemotherapy experience preferred but not required and competency with a high acuity population.
Basic Knowledge Assessment Test (BKAT) is required
Dress code: Ceil blue and white scrubs; closed toed shoes; natural nails; hair pulled back while providing direct care.
2 references from last 12 months (Any reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• ONS (Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Provider)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: VA
- Certifications: Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Provider, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: 1:3-4
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2023-05-29
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3