Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 36 months of Pediatric Intensive Care Unit experience is required.
• Travel experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Illinois license in hand at the time of application.
• COVID vaccination required to apply. Declinations not accepted.
• Flu vaccination required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Hours per Week: 36 hours a week.
Weekends: Every other weekend rotation (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
IVS with Offer w/ no more than 3 requested days off.
BSN required, ASN will be considered.
Dress Code: Scrubs, any color, can be kid friendly as well.
Within 24-48hrs of submission candidate will receive a link to their personal email to complete a digital interview. Digital interviews are required by Lurie Childrens.
1 reference from last 6 months (Nurse Manager reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: IL
- Certifications: Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2023-05-30
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3