Trusted is seeking an experienced allied health professional for this exciting travel assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel experience by enabling clinicians to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses and allied health professionals across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Cerner is preferred.
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be eligible to apply for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
• COVID booster required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
• Flu vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Candidates must be willing to care for COVID-19 patients.
No Block Scheduling requests Any special scheduling requests must be made with Manager upon arrival at facility.
At least one year IP experience (outside of student clinicals),ability to work alone, as this PT is the lone PT provider in the IP setting, competency/knowledge in CMS skilled criteria/medical necessity guidelines
Meditech documentation system, age groups treated - pediatrics to geriatrics
• AUTO OFFER - NO INTERVIEW: Please request an interview for one match from this facility at a time. You will not interview with the hiring manager if the facility chooses to extend an offer to you for this position. All time off requests must be submitted at application. Scheduling requests must be worked out with the manager directly upon starting the assignment. Any offers for this job will require a clear “Yes” or “No” response from the nurse within 24hrs or the offer must be declined.
Maximum days off: 10 days
2 references from last 12 months (Any reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- Certifications: Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2023-05-05
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 8
- Shifts per Week: 5