Trusted is seeking an experienced allied health professional for this exciting travel assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel experience by enabling clinicians to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses and allied health professionals across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
• Flu vaccination required for onboarding. Religious, medical, and personal declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
OR Scrubs Provided.
If you have recent PA fingerprint results and PA Child Abuse Clearance Results (obtained within <5 years), you may be eligible for an earlier start date)
UPMC will only accept CPR certificates from the American Heart Association or any program that follows current AHA guideline and includes the hands-on class format reinforcing skill proficiency.
2 references from last 24 months (Any reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• CST (Certified Surgical Technologist)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- Certifications: Certified Surgical Technologist, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2023-05-22
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3