Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
• 3 months of experience with Cerner is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Massachusetts license prior to placement start.
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
• COVID booster required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
• Flu vaccination required for onboarding. Religious, medical, and personal declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Weekends or on call: every other weekend
BLS - AHA
1 reference from last 12 months (Nurse Manager reference type)1 reference from last 12 months (Any reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: MA
- Certifications: Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2023-05-22
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3