Trusted is seeking an experienced allied health professional for this exciting travel assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel experience by enabling clinicians to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses and allied health professionals across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
• 12 months of role experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Guaranteed Hours: 40.
1 year experience w/ adult population required.
Environment: Nurses may be caring for COVID+ patients. Must provide a copy of a negative COVID-19 test result with the sample being taken one week or less prior to the start date on all contract assignments. Results must be in hand in order to start the contract assignment.
2 references (Any reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• OTR (Occupational Therapist)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- Certifications: Occupational Therapist, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2023-05-18
- Expected Length: 14 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 8
- Shifts per Week: 5