Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 6:45 PM - 6:45 AM
• 12 months of Medical Surgical Unit experience is required.
• Experience with Cerner is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Alabama license or compact license prior to placement start.
• This role will require floating to multiple units
• Travel and Local candidates are eligible to apply for this role.
• COVID vaccination required to apply. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
• COVID booster required for onboarding. Religious, medical, and personal declinations accepted.
• Flu vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Interview: VA Auto Offer, offers to be accepted or declined within 48 hours or they will be rescinded
Guaranteed hours per week: 36
Weekend Requirement: every other weekend
Scrub Color: navy blue
Areas of Float Support: Med/Surg
BLS requires AHA.
2 references from last 36 months (Any reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: AL
- Certifications: Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: 1/5-7
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2023-05-15
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3