Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
• 24 months of Medical Surgical Unit experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Cerner is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Oregon license in hand at the time of application.
• This role will require floating to multiple units
• Candidates must live at least 100 miles away from this facility in order to be eligible to apply for this role.
• COVID vaccination required to apply. Declinations not accepted.
• COVID booster required to apply. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
• Flu vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
An interview may not be available prior to offer. Travelers may float at any time between units and mid-shift to meet the needs of the patients and Client Facilities.
Please Read- Rules Regarding Job Posting All assignment details (Rate, contract length, shift, etc.) are final-No exceptions or negotiations. If an offer is received, a response is expected within 24 hours. Upon signing a contract, you will need to complete a drug screen within 48 business hours.
No Block Scheduling Requests
Bachelor’s degree (BSN) preferred.
acute care facility experience preferred.
BLS must be AHA.
No block scheduling
Maximum days off: 7 days
2 references (Any reference type)
Copy of identification required to apply
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: OR
- Certifications: Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2023-05-30
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 4