Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 12 months of Intensive Care Unit experience is preferred.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Washington license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
If you have a multistate/compact nursing license, you will be required to complete a one time 6 hour suicide prevention training according to the WA state regulations. (Nursing positions only)
Required Certification : Traveler Telemetry Competency Exam
Mandatory Skills: ETT, Traches, Vents, Chest tubes, Pressors
Minimum Experience: 1 yr ICU experience
ICU/PCU float: Primary unit will be ED holding; Will have mixed diagnosis; ICU patients 1:2; PCU 1:4; MS 1:5, ICU nurse will have a 1:5 assignment if MS; Will have isolation patients, non-ambulatory patients; Is a fast-paced unit; Traveler will need to be flexible and resourceful
2 references from last 12 months (Nurse Manager reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
• NIHSS (NIH Stroke Scale)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: WA
- Certifications: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, NIH Stroke Scale, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: 1/1-2
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2023-09-25
- Expected Length: 15 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3