Trusted is seeking an experienced allied health professional for this exciting travel assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel experience by enabling clinicians to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses and allied health professionals across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 12 months of role experience is preferred.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
• Flu vaccination required for onboarding. Religious, medical, and personal declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Shift: Mon-Fri (2300-0700) Hours may be adjusted as needed for the department
This position is for CT/Radiologic Technologist (not straight CT).
Education: Completion of Radiologic Technology program - Required
RT-R and CT must be ARRT.
2 references from last 24 months (Any reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• (CT) (Computed Tomography)
• RT-R (Registered Technologist - Radiology)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- Certifications: Registered Technologist - Radiology, Computed Tomography, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2023-06-12
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 8
- Shifts per Week: 5