Trusted is seeking an experienced allied health professional for this exciting travel assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel experience by enabling clinicians to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses and allied health professionals across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
• This role will require floating to multiple units
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Must have a response in 24-48 hours once offer is received.
Flu shot is strongly recommended.
With on-call schedule.
2 references (Any reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• RCIS (Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- Certifications: Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2023-05-14
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 8
- Shifts per Week: 5