Golf Shop Assistant (FT Seasonal)
About the Job
Poston Butte Golf Club in Florence, AZ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Golf Shop Assistant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Golf Shop Assistant:
• Assists in administering all point of sales (POS) applications as it applies to green fee sales, merchandise sales, and member/guest billing.
• Reconciles daily tee sheets, performs check-in, and receives payments from members and guests. Resolves discrepancies as it applies to duplicate charges and over or under payment.
• Promotes all club golf activities.
• Maintains a clean, orderly, and well-stocked golf shop. Assists retail buyer with merchandising and sales promotions.
• Follows established opening and closing procedures.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Golf Shop Assistant:
• High school diploma; and six months to one year customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Hospitality experience is preferred but not required.
• Regular and reliable attendance. Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.