Beach Attendant/Guest Svcs Assoc (PT Seasonal)
About the Job
Tiburón Golf Club in Naples, Florida____ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Part-Time Beach Shuttle Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
BEACH CONCIERGE/ GUEST SERVICES
The position is responsible for performing a variety of operational functions required; these duties will range from answering the phone and taking reservations. The person in this position must be customer service oriented and prepared to efficiently perform a variety of tasks. Maintain a positive attitude. This position reports to the Admin Manager.
Position Status: Seasonal - (12-20 hours per week) $10.00
• Assist members with reservations for Cabana Dans, and manage towel login - logout process.
• Work closely with concierge to coordinate beach reservations.
• Coordinate shuttle pick up and drop off with NT&T (Naples Transportation) for members and their guests. Assist members at Cabana Dans when required.
• Maintaining Cabana Dans monthly log to submit to accounting for reconciliation.
• Professionally interact with Club Members and guests attending to needs as requested.
• Record and report member comments and incidents to Manager.
• Monitor and maintain bulletin board and event flyers.
• Providing and promoting quality information of all events and activities happening throughout the club.
• Maintain current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification; stay current and knowledgeable about emergency facility evacuation.
• General desk attendant duties, keeping surrounding areas neat and clean.
• Assist in the scheduling for Spa.
• Successful experience of 1-3 years in which the primary responsibility is providing courteous and responsive services to customers, guests, or members in a customer-related organization.
• Ability to tactfully respond to situations and bring about corrections.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• General Computer skills.