Registered Nurse CCU PRN
About the Job
Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse CCU PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center, we offer an array of benefits for PRN colleagues. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Medical Benefits designed to meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act
- Wellbeing Resources
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- HCA Healthcare Hope Fund
- Disaster Relief Support
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Registered Nurse CCU PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking an CCU Registered Nurse for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.We want you to apply now!
What you will do in this role:
- As CCU/ICU RN, you will manage individualized, goal-directed nursing care through use of the nursing process and the principles of primary nursing in accordance with departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of Patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- You will utilize nursing processes for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- You must demonstrate ability to perform technical skills and Procedures.
- You will promote compliance with National Patient Safety Goals
What qualifications you will need:
- Registered Nurse from accredited school of nursing
- Current Licensure with Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS
- Current ACLS
- One year of clinical nursing experience preferred
TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center is a 109-bed acute care hospital in Springfield Tennessee that is dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of Robertson County and the surrounding areas. We offer a full array of services, including emergency care, orthopedics, cardiology, women's care and diagnostic imaging. Our Mission is to enhance community and patient wellness through the teamwork of skilled and compassionate employees and physicians.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse CCU PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status