Transportation Associate - Driver
About the Job
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Do you have a passion for customer service and a high level of energy? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a dynamic long term care and assisted living facility currently seeking a Transportation Associate / Driver to join our team.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Transportation Associate:
- Driving the campus bus/van or other campus vehicles and safely transporting our residents
- Please note that this position requires applicants to have a valid driving license and the position does require some evenings and weekends
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- Must have a current, unencumbered, valid driving license
- Drivers must be of the age of 25/older in order to transport residents
- Must have experience driving a transportation van/bus, and have a good driving record
- Prior long-term care or other healthcare experience is a plus
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville, KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong