Housekeeping Floor Tech
About the Job
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Are you compassionately committed to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a dynamic and innovative Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facility currently looking for an experienced Housekeeping Floor Tech to join our team.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Housekeeping Floor Tech:
- Cleaning floors to include:
- Sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc.
- Ensuring that proper safety signs are set up prior to performing floor cleaning activities
- Clean carpets, to include vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, and disinfecting. Clean walls and ceilings by washing, wiping, dusting, spot cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing, etc.
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have experience with floor and carpet cleaning equipment
- Must be customer-service oriented
- Hospitality/Hotel experience is preferred
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville, KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong