About the Job
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Are you an event planner at heart? Do you spend hours on Pinterest coming up with ideas?
Now hiring creative minds just like YOU!
Our activity associates have the opportunity to bring excitement into the lives of our residents on a daily basis. You'll have the opportunity to socialize with our residents while getting to know their interests, and elevating their living through engaging activities. It's not just bingo here! We want our residents to continue living life to the fullest. That includes karaoke, happy hour (you read that right), baking, traveling, themed dinners, and more. The team at Trilogy has even worked hard to make several dreams come true: http://trilogyhs.com/our-culture/live-a-dream
Trilogy offers a vibrant living community were family comes to live and work. We're looking for an energetic and creative activities associate like YOU to join our team.
What's in it for you:
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Weekly Pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Bonus for attendance, referrals, and gas
- FREE health insurance option!
What you'll be doing:
- Growing your career with our help!
- Assist with the organizing, planning and enjoyment of activities that enhance the lives of our residents.
- Lead wellness activities that inspire spiritual, cognitive, social, physical and creative expressions.
- Promote and communicate activities and events to residents, families and sometimes the whole community!
- Passionately motivate and serve all residents of varying cognitive and physical abilities.
- Individuals with flexible schedules. Resident living goes beyond Monday through Friday, 9 to 5. They're living life to the fullest!
- Social butterflies that enjoy a team environment
- Valid driver's license to transport residents.
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville, KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong