TRC Staffing is seeking an Account Specialist I for the leading provider of branded vehicle protection products in the finance and insurance space to the automotive, RV, marine and motorcycle/powersports industries.
This position is for a highly motivated, innovative team member eager to learn and be the company’s primary point of contact to some of the auto industry’s largest dealership partners supporting their programs, products, and product distribution network. As an Account Specialist, you will be both a functional and technical specialist, responsible for supporting and fostering our partners growth and expansion through product management and development. You will collaborate with a diverse professional team that is both friendly and supportive, focused on a common vision to build best-in-class solutions. Account Management is not only the hub of our partners but the heartbeat of the organization. In a department that is ever expanding, this is a unique position offering ample career development and growth potential.
· Act as primary liaison, managing major client programs, products, and product distributions
· Maintain and expand our partner relationships.
· Analyze clients’ business needs and assist change management to our clients.
· Work with various departments throughout the organization to reconcile escalated claims, cancellations, and accounting issues.
· Collaborate on new program launches and products expansion.
· Facilitate incentive payments and bonus programs.
· Perform other duties or work needed to support client request.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred but not required.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Outlook.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate at a business level.
· Strong work ethic, time management and organizational skills.
· Detail oriented, able to catch and identify discrepancies.
· Proactive problem solver able to provide input and think critically through solutions.
· Self-starter able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Schedule flexibility, willing to work additional evening or weekend hours when and if necessary.
TRC Staffing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.