Tractor Supply Company Kingston Springs, TN
About the Job
This Lease Administrator is responsible for the management and administration of Tractor Supply Company's (TSC) real estate portfolio.
- Abstract leases and underlying legal documents, enter all required data into lease management software and maintain data to ensure integrity. Create and update lease term sheets, communicate all lease terms that impacted other SSC departments and store personnel, manage the new store opening process and coordinate with the store manager and store operations team to communicate site specific information. Facilitate and perform all due diligence necessary to prepare Estoppel, SNDAs and other contracts for execution.
- Conduct audit of CAM, real estate tax, insurance, and other miscellaneous billings to ensure lease compliance and accuracy of calculations. Formulate appropriate responses and communicate with all parties necessary to resolve any disputes related to the charges. Communicate additional details as required, prepare appropriate payment/credit transactions, and update all records to document the final resolution.
- Analyze and interpret lease language and underlying legal documents to ensure compliance. Investigate requests from third parties on a variety of issues related to store operations, landlord disputes, municipal/zoning violations, condemnations, lender requests, etc. Determine best course of action and provide recommendations for resolution to the department Manager and/or Director. Formulate and communicate TSC's position and take actions necessary to ensure all lease obligations are met.
- Assist in the resolution of any disputes related to Landlord's failure to perform all of Landlord required repairs and maintenance at the stores. Participate in the formulation of and execution of a plan of action, including the issuance of any Lease required Notices, and coordinate with the Facilities team to ensure the proper completion of all needed repairs.
- Facilitate the receipt of Landlord approvals and appropriate documentation related to Special Events held at stores to ensure protection of TSC's interests
- Verify accuracy of all rent, escrows and other leasehold expenses and coordinate with accounting to insure timely and accurate payment of all charges due.
- Perform other various functions such as annual sales reporting, utility set-up and issue resolution, collection of funds owed to TSC by Landlord, etc. Proactively monitor and report all lease critical dates, options, insurance renewals, receipt of deliverables, etc. and provide appropriate notifications to ensure compliance.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records in the appropriate permanent Lease files - both electronic and hard copies.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Experience : 3-5 years of experience in lease administration, property management, paralegal, corporate compliance, or business management.
Education : High School diploma is required, College degree preferred.
Any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered.
Other knowledge, skills or abilities :
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and coordinate multiple projects.
- Work effectively under tight deadlines.
- Strong process orientation with excellent organizational skills and thorough attention to detail (natural propensity to get into the details).
- Working knowledge of commercial real estate law and accounting. (preferred)
- Database management knowledge.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Tractor Supply Company (TSCO), the largest rural lifestyle retailer in the United States, is dedicated to enhancing our strong company culture built on our Team Members' commitment to our Mission and Values. With over 1,900 stores in 49 states and an innovative e-commerce platform, Tractor Supply ranks in the Fortune 400 with annual revenues of more than $10 billion and growing! Come grow your career with us as we serve those who live "Life out Here"!
Click Here to See Why We are a Great Place to Work!
Tractor Supply Company offers a competitive Benefits package, including Medical, Dental, & Vision plans, to all Full-time Team Members as well as Part-time Team Members who are deemed eligible based on a minimum hours requirement. In addition, TSC offers access to other Benefits such as a Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.