Facilities Specialist (REMOTE)
About the Job
The Facilities Specialist position is responsible for managing the resolution of facility related repair and maintenance issues associated with TSC owned or leased premises and to continuously deliver a safe, secure and comfortable environment for our customers and team members.
- Manage TSC repair and maintenance program for all stores in your respective territory.
- Manage Landlord Maintenance issues, including any dispute resolution necessary to get Landlords to make repairs as required under the the lease.
- Analyze root cause of reported facility issue, establish scope of work and required specifications, engage vendors, control bid process and recommend approval of related expense to coordinate the resolution of the repair.
- Verify invoices for accuracy, performance of contracted repairs, warranty adherence, appropriate accounting codes, required signatures and accurate data entry to ensure appropriate payment by organization.
- Collect, compile and record all email, phone and mailed documentation to maintain complete electronic archive and hard copy history of store repairs including initial requests, quotes, contracts, required approvals, warranties, completion results and invoices.
- Direct, review and communicate with appropriate Store Team Members, Field Personnel, internal departments and interact with all corporate levels to provide customer service and support to ensure satisfactory completion of repair and maintenance issues and accurate appropriation of related expenses.
- Verify competitive pricing across a wide range of service industries to ensure cost saving and value engineering through research and experience such as but not limited to HVAC, plumbing, electrical, structural, asphalt, concrete, flooring, roofing and general facility components.
- Develop and expand vendor network to improve performance and reduce cost.
Experience: Minimum 3 years' experience in facility or building maintenance (preferably in a multiple unit retail environment) to include technical knowledge and industry trends.
Education : High school education required. Any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered.
Other knowledge, skills, or abilities :
- Proven problem resolution and decision making ability (required).
- Ability to prioritize and manage a large volume of projects and significant amount of detail in a fast paced environment (required).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook) (preferred).
- Ability to research and implement industry best practices (preferred).
- Available to travel as needed (required).
Tractor Supply Company (TSCO), the largest rural lifestyle retailer in the United States, is dedicated to enhancing our strong company culture built on our Team Members' commitment to our Mission and Values. With over 1,900 stores in 49 states and an innovative e-commerce platform, Tractor Supply ranks in the Fortune 400 with annual revenues of more than $10 billion and growing! Come grow your career with us as we serve those who live "Life out Here"!
Click Here to See Why We are a Great Place to Work!
Tractor Supply Company offers a competitive Benefits package, including Medical, Dental, & Vision plans, to all Full-time Team Members as well as Part-time Team Members who are deemed eligible based on a minimum hours requirement. In addition, TSC offers access to other Benefits such as a Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.